Giddeon Massie - Real Estate Agent
U.S. OLYMPIAN and REALTOR -
As a multi-time U.S. Olympian and many time U.S. National Champion, I understand what it takes to wake up every morning with intention and purpose. It's not enough to begin with a problem and then develop a plan that leads to a solution. You must take action. Sport at the Olympic level has fostered in me the determination and dedication needed to achieve success. Work ethic, integrity, and great communication are givens in my approach. My business is a reflection of who I am, as is my enthusiasm and drive to exceed expectations.
Selling, buying, and investing in real estate are significant mile markers for many, and all deserve an attention to detail that acknowledges that and puts my clients' mind at ease.
Each day is a gift and tomorrow is not promised. Contact me today. I'd love to speak with you and learn how I can best serve any of your real estate needs.
Thanks for your consideration!
- Community outreach, particularly at the youth and family level is something I strongly believe in. Beginning as a volunteer and soon becoming the Program's Manager for an International Education and Mentorship Non-profit organization, called Classroom Champions, I enjoyed nearly six years in that space. I continue my involvement with a number of other organizations both globally and locally. Here are just a few:
- I remain involved in sport both on and off the bicycle through racing, coaching, and teaching.
- I am one of many local Olympians in the greater Los Angeles, CA area that play an active role at a community and grassroots level in support of the city's bid to bring the Olympic Games back to LA in 2024.
- In addition to being an Olympian, I have amassed more than 20 National Championship titles in the same sport.
- I've traveled to more than 35 countries in six continents and am an accomplished clarinetist.